Simple to use, fast and secure – Ozone Presenter
Ozone’s web conferencing tool, Presenter, allows you to share presentations, documents and applications with colleagues anywhere in the world instantly and with ease. Even though it’s simple to use Presenter is a comprehensive web conferencing tool that allows you to run polls, manage Q&A sessions, control other users’ PCs and much more.
No special equipment or training is required; all you need is a web browser. And unlike many of our competitors’ web conferencing tools no software downloads are needed to host or participate in Ozone web conferences.
- Collaborate and work together – Share your desktop and applications.
- Simple to use – No technical knowledge or training required.
- Save money – No need to hire expensive conference rooms and equipment.
- Save time – No need to waste time travelling, simply log-in from your desk or home office.
- Works with ANY browser.
- Firewall friendly
Some of the most popular uses include:
- Giving PowerPoint presentations to customers and suppliers
- Online training sessions
- Product demonstrations
- Remote control of other users’ desktops
Share your screen with Glance
The most simple sharing and collaboration tool on the market.
With just one click you can instantly share your screen and any applications with up to 200 people.
Glance is a secure screen sharing tool that allows you to instantly share your computer screen or any applications, live with up to 200 guests. Extra features allow your guests to take control of your computer, if you wish. Works on PC and MAC platforms.
How does web conferencing work?
Web conferencing uses your computer’s standard internet browser to share documents over the internet meaning that you can show people what you can see on your screen and even collaborate on documents together.
Unlike video conferencing, web conferencing requires no expensive special equipment or technical knowledge. You can be up and running with your first web conference within minutes of opening your Ozone account.
Rather than having to travel to a physical meeting room to watch a presentation, delegates simply use their phone to dial into an audio conference and log onto a website to see the slides.
All the traditional presentation tools such as a pointer and highlighter pen are available to the presenter along with additional features such as conducting polls.
Delegates may press a button on their screen to put their hand up and be invited to speak by the presenter.
The most obvious advantages of web conferencing is the convenience and money savings as there is no need to travel. Delegates simply log in from their desk or home office.
Allow us to give you Quick Demo!
We’d really like to show you just how easy to use our web conferencing tool. We offer a free web based demonstration that usually takes no more than 15 minutes – and you won’t even have to leave your desk. In this 15 minute demo we’ll show you how you can:
- Show your PowerPoint presentations to global audiences without leaving your desk.
- Work on documents together over the internet to get the job done no more emailing endless draft documents for approval.
- Reach consensus decisions in seconds before you even leave the meeting.
Please contact us using the form on this page or call us on 020 7928 5560